Expires on 31st of December
- New STD vise with GRIP jaw plates for strongest clamping
- New FMS vise with double step jaws
- New Pneumatic Single ZERO POINT with double effect system
- Wide range of Driven Tools with an unbeatable price / quality ratio
- Quick Change for Driven Tools and Angle Heads
The most popular (and copied) vise in the world!
New STD vise Art.15 with GRIP jaw plates for strongest clamping, (narrow width ground).
Specific for horizontal and vertical machining centres!
New FMS vise Art.864 with double step jaws
More Power More Safety!
New PNEUMATIC SINGLE Zero point (built in or mouning with flange) Up to 25kN by Double Effect system (spring + air)
Upgrade Your Lathe and Boost Productivity !
New range of Driven Tools in Special Offer for: VDI DIN5482 – BARUFFALDI – DIN1809 – BIGLIA – MAZAK SMART – MIYANO and OKUMA lathes
for Driven Tools and Angle Heads !